Request to CGWA for ground water abstraction

As per the National Green Tribunal directions and for further betterment of ground water regulatory processes the guidelines of Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA) have been revised.

As per new guidelines, NOC WILL BE REQUIRED for water abstraction from ground / BOREWELL.

Our Services

  1. Preparing documentation required for application.
  2. Making online application.
  3. Submission of documents.
  4. Liaisoning with the department (CGWA) for NOC.
  5. Obtaining NOC.
Have a different question? We're ready to help.